Once upon a time, I was living in London, had a fun job in the city, loads of wonderful friends and a hectic and crazy lifestyle. One day, I decided to drop all that and come to HEC in Montreal (Canada) to spend a year to study a MBA. What happened next? Read on....

Friday, September 03, 2004

Ikea marketing strength killed 3 shoppers

Wow! I'm stunned by this news: News: "Saudi bargain-hunters killed in Ikea stampede". The 50 first shoppers at Ikea were meant to receive a $150 gift voucher and... 20 000 people showed up! It's the first I hear that people get killed due to the efficiency of a marketing campaign. That's awful.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice even
as you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a weblog site?
The account aided me a acceptable deal. I were tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided vivid clear concept

Visit my web site ... diet that works

6 April 2013 at 10:23

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there, I found your blog very informative and helpful. I've read almost all your blog posts and would really love to read more of it. I request you to please start your blog once again. I suggest you also syndicate your blog on popular sites like ManagementParadise.com where you will find millions of like minded people as a ready audience. Keep Blogging. Cheers!

14 June 2014 at 02:50

 

Post a Comment

<< Home