Once upon a time, I was living in London, had a fun job in the city, loads of wonderful friends and a hectic and crazy lifestyle. One day, I decided to drop all that and come to HEC in Montreal (Canada) to spend a year to study a MBA. What happened next? Read on....

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Mindless Summer in Montreal

Shame on me! i haven't updated this blog since May eventhough the statistics show that this blog is read everyday a bunch of vistors from all around the world. I guess I should be delighted and start writing something interesting...Hmm... let me think.

First of all, let's summarize what I have done since my last update. Loads of classes, very intense. So much that I haven't had time to update this blog. Then in July our supervised project started, it's not that the project was using all my time but the numerous festival in Montreal (Jazz festival, Festival Just for Laugh, Theatre festival and Gay pride coming up next week) are taking loads of my time. Also, the BBQ, Picnic in the Parc, Lazy afternoon in the swimming pool + usaual parties of all kind are just multiplying during the summer and it is hard to catch up with everything. One thing is sure, I love Summer in Montreal!!! I've never been as lazy as now and it is a nice break from the rest of intensive year and winter spent working like mad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home