Once upon a time, I was living in London, had a fun job in the city, loads of wonderful friends and a hectic and crazy lifestyle. One day, I decided to drop all that and come to HEC in Montreal (Canada) to spend a year to study a MBA. What happened next? Read on....

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Life's short...

Rabeh Hawi was a MBA graduate from last year promotion. 'was' because he died a couple of weeks ago from a heart attack. This news shacked a lot of us. Not just because we had the chance to know him and that he was a fantastic person but also because we all know how hard it is to get the mba and how tough is one year of mba. Dying less than one year later is not something we have in mind in our career plans eventhough it can happen to each of us anytime.

The death of Rabeh reminded me that I should enjoy life everyday and not wait the end of my mba, which I already did actually but it is good to really act in that way and not feel guilty about having fun and enjoying the moments we share with the great people I met during my year in Montreal. On this sad note, 'Carpe Diem'!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Rabeh was One of my best friends. It is because of him i am in HEC right now doing an intensive MBA(2004-2005). I would just like to remember him for his beautiful personality and kind-heartedness. I miss you Rabeh.
God rest your soul.

25 October 2004 at 22:45

 
Blogger whatever said...

Yes I only met Rabeh shortly at HEC and he sounded like a great guy to know. Extremelly friendly! It's great, you're at HEC because of him. Good luck with your studie!

26 October 2004 at 18:22

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey do you like free stuff? freebies or samples?

I like this blog and i found nice free sample business letter on it and its good i know of a good site for free sample business letter

Its number one site on the web for free sample business letter

Check it out at free sample business letter

4 November 2005 at 21:14

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i love your blog!

if you want some free free online prize gameprizes try blingo, its free to sign up and you can win free prizes! I just won a free movie ticket! Lets win together!

15 November 2005 at 19:40

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey did you know you can get a free ipod pretty easily?
just go to www.getipodsforfree.com, sign up and do an offer

17 November 2005 at 18:08

 

Post a Comment

<< Home