Once upon a time, I was living in London, had a fun job in the city, loads of wonderful friends and a hectic and crazy lifestyle. One day, I decided to drop all that and come to HEC in Montreal (Canada) to spend a year to study a MBA. What happened next? Read on....

Friday, August 06, 2004

Words aren't free anymore

Some people like to make money with Google Adwords advertising system, others like to male art out of it. Have a look at net art : adwords happening, this artist has a great idea to misuse the Google system while having fun. On a more serious side, reading this article allowed me to understand how Google adwords really works and the words pricing is very interesting. 'Free' is the most expensive word on Google and the word "sex" is worth $3,837.

3 Comments:

Blogger doer said...

Just found your blog, it's great! I also have a web site related to Google Adwords ebooks and software.Thanks!

11 October 2005 at 15:29

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Help me Dude, I'm lost.

I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw Elvis in the supermarket yesterday.

No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender".

He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a shiny, new plasmatv to go with that blue suede sofa of yours.

But Elvis said I, In the Ghetto nobody has a plasma tv .

Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger then I'm gonna go home and ask Michael Jackson to come round and watch that waaaay cool surfing scene in Apocalypse Now on my new plasma tv .

And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . .

"You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on "

Strange day or what? :-)

15 October 2005 at 00:58

 
Blogger marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

HR Dissertation

1 May 2010 at 02:14

 

Post a Comment

<< Home