Once upon a time, I was living in London, had a fun job in the city, loads of wonderful friends and a hectic and crazy lifestyle. One day, I decided to drop all that and come to HEC in Montreal (Canada) to spend a year to study a MBA. What happened next? Read on....

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Thinking of work again

It is now time to look for a job and beside browsing the job websites, I'm also trying to make my outermost beautiful resume to seduce the employers, companies and jobs of my dream. I love Montreal and my lazy student life but I can't wait to start working again and go back to Europe and to the Corporate superficial and useless life making money and trying to find ways to spend it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Hunter said...

I know what you mean about work. I was wondering if I could get your advice--I'm thinking about doing on online MBA from somewhere like here: Online MBA

Would you recommend an online MBA? I'm hesitant because of the lack of social scene, but it would mean I could work at the same time...

25 November 2005 at 19:16

 

Post a Comment

<< Home