Once upon a time, I was living in London, had a fun job in the city, loads of wonderful friends and a hectic and crazy lifestyle. One day, I decided to drop all that and come to HEC in Montreal (Canada) to spend a year to study a MBA. What happened next? Read on....

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Interesting... I run a Googlism for HEC Montreal and the result is quite accurate. I thought I'd share this here.
Googlism: "Googlism for: hec montreal
hec montreal is french
hec montreal is affiliated with the university of montreal and is recognized as a world leader in business education
hec montreal is recognized in canada and abroad as a dynamic crossroads of teaching and research in every management discipline and it boasts one of canada's
hec montreal is the business school of the university of montreal"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home