Once upon a time, I was living in London, had a fun job in the city, loads of wonderful friends and a hectic and crazy lifestyle. One day, I decided to drop all that and come to HEC in Montreal (Canada) to spend a year to study a MBA. What happened next? Read on....

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Graduation Picture

Today, we had our individual graduation pictures taken to appear in the MBA class of 2003-2004 mosaic and yearbook. It was so funny, we had to pose with the graduation cap and gown, as well as the diploma just like if we were already in September 2004 graduated and done with the MBA.
Well, I was quite difficult after a course and with all the workload we're going through right now to express the joy and relief that will be on my face once I actually finish this MBA.
I remember the day that I was graduated in Psychology, I think it was the happiest day in my life and I still remember that day that I sweared that i would never go back to school again because i was so fed after 5 years spent at the University. Well, here I am again in a business school this time and for one year only but intensive. I can't wait to be at graduation day, I think I'll cry of hapiness to be over such a stressfull and intense year of labour. I'll be proud of me though!;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home