Once upon a time, I was living in London, had a fun job in the city, loads of wonderful friends and a hectic and crazy lifestyle. One day, I decided to drop all that and come to HEC in Montreal (Canada) to spend a year to study a MBA. What happened next? Read on....

Thursday, November 13, 2003

Transfer into English MBA...Yeah!

I'M HAPPY! I had initially applied to be in the English MBA program at HEC Montreal but since I applied at her later stage and that the English program was full, I had been offered a place on the French program, which I accepted.
When I joined the program in August, I noticed that a lot of people didn't show up the first week to start their MBA and therefore some places remained vacant. I immdiately asked to be transfered into the English MBA. Since the program already started, the MBA management asked me to wait until the next period to be transfered. The two first period are coming to an end next weekend and I'll join the English program as of Monday the 24th of November!!!

I'm so happy that I'm finally transfered to what I initially applied and paid for. Beside that, the composition of the new groups have been made known and my class is composed of my best mates that I have met on the MBA so I'm even more delighted by all these good news!

Not so good is that the end of the period means also exams... and next weekend will be 1 exam on Friday, 2 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday!! Hrgh.. Ok, I better get studying then...:-/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home