Once upon a time, I was living in London, had a fun job in the city, loads of wonderful friends and a hectic and crazy lifestyle. One day, I decided to drop all that and come to HEC in Montreal (Canada) to spend a year to study a MBA. What happened next? Read on....

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Welcome to my blog!

I always wanted to start a blog but I didn't know about what I should write. Me, my life, my thoughts, others, my hobbys...No,! All this is quite boring. To make it useful to some, I decided to write about my current MBA experience at HEC Montreal.

Since English isn't my mother language, this won't be written in the most poetic nor stylistic splendor so I'll 'try' to make it interesting to read by just being ME and telling you the truth about this experience and what I think about it.

Since Truth is not always politically correct and that I don't want to be sued nor arrested by people's sensibility to what I might write, I will avoid to write real or full names if there is no reason. The point of this blog is not to sell the MBA of HEC Montreal to anyone and tell beautiful stories about it nor diminishing or critisizing it for no reason. It is just my reflexion, vision, mood and often bitchiness about the whole thing in order to make me feel better and for the eventual reader to know my point of view.

This is a free blog written in a democratic country so if you don't like what you read, go watch tv or read vogue but don't complain about it.

This is my journal of one year of hardship spend at HEC Montreal to obtain my MBA degree. Enjoy!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

find out free mba and engineering notes on www.bittu2choco.spb.ru this helped me a lot

29 November 2008 at 16:11

 

Post a Comment

<< Home