Once upon a time, I was living in London, had a fun job in the city, loads of wonderful friends and a hectic and crazy lifestyle. One day, I decided to drop all that and come to HEC in Montreal (Canada) to spend a year to study a MBA. What happened next? Read on....

Sunday, November 23, 2003

End of Period 2 Exams

Yeah! The last exam of the three days exams weekend is now finished. I'm so happy and reliefed but very disappointed that the weekend is almost gone (Sunday afternoon) and that the new term is starting tomorrow morning already. The Operation Management's teacher already sent us a case to be prepared for tomorrow. 'Great!'... :-(

Tomorrow will be also my first class in the English MBA with my new group. I can't wait! This term, we will also have our first Marketing course and since I want to take that as my concentration choice, I'm ultra motivated for that class. I can't wait to start!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home