Once upon a time, I was living in London, had a fun job in the city, loads of wonderful friends and a hectic and crazy lifestyle. One day, I decided to drop all that and come to HEC in Montreal (Canada) to spend a year to study a MBA. What happened next? Read on....

Monday, March 22, 2004

Spring but still Winter in cold Montreal

Just when we though the Spring was back during the weeks preceding the 1st day of the Spring. We had soft temperatures which we can qualified of warm spring feelings and mood here in Montreal. You could see girls starting wearing mini-skirts again, eventhough it still felt too cold to be honest but hey, that's Montreal.
Guess what, winter kicked back this weekend with snowstorms and all. Monday hit us with minus 25 C or so with the chill factor... Is that the nordic way to celebrate Spring? Hmm, I'm quite happy actually. I almost thought I wouldnt be able to use my skis again. After all, I bought skis because someone told me that winter and snow last 6 months here in Montreal, so let's see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home