Once upon a time, I was living in London, had a fun job in the city, loads of wonderful friends and a hectic and crazy lifestyle. One day, I decided to drop all that and come to HEC in Montreal (Canada) to spend a year to study a MBA. What happened next? Read on....

Sunday, January 18, 2004

4 Finals down!

The Finals exams weekend came to an end. Started Friday, we went through 4 exams in 3 days. I should say 3 nights and 3 days where I haven't much sleep. Marketing, Operation Management, Strategy and Finance are now part of the past. Well, not for long because we're going to have more flavors of these in the next courses. I think that most of my exams went well, beside the last one: Finance. I've never seen so many people completely pissed off after an exam. Me and my mates were so frustrated that we climbed the desks after the exam and start shouting and fighting to release our high temper. Same in Salon National, where we proceeded to sumo fighting then same again at this pub/restaurant where pints of Heineken helping, we had our final blast and finally manage to laugh about this bad joke of an exam.
I won't go into details of the exam to avoid reviving unwanted negative feelings but it really sucked and most students couldn't answer most of the questions. I expect some more sumo action within the mba in the next few days. Ok, back to work because lovely HEC doesn't give its students a break so I have to prepare an assignment for tomorrow...Life sucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home