Once upon a time, I was living in London, had a fun job in the city, loads of wonderful friends and a hectic and crazy lifestyle. One day, I decided to drop all that and come to HEC in Montreal (Canada) to spend a year to study a MBA. What happened next? Read on....

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Holliday Break

Ok, so let's me summarize the holliday break in one post because I was too busy to update this blog during the hollidays.
So, 2 weeks off for Christmas and New Year. loads of students went back home. Others, like myself, stayed in Montreal and took the opportunity to discover better this city and what's around.
I'm very happy I did because in two weeks, they're loads to be done here that we usually don't have time to do with the tough MBA schedule: I did loads of clubbing (with of course the memorable NYE blast), meeting new people, shopping (including the fabulous boxing day), skiing (even tried snowboarding), sleeping, doing just nothing, watching the snow falling, spending time with friends, going to the gym, celebrating Christmas, etc,etc....
Yes, I know I forget to say studying...Well, I haven't had time to even start the very tough and intense study plan I had scheduled. After enquiring to my MBA mates, no one did actually and it's all good because holiday is meant to chill out and have fun. We have enough work during the normal weeks so... fuck it!;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home