Once upon a time, I was living in London, had a fun job in the city, loads of wonderful friends and a hectic and crazy lifestyle. One day, I decided to drop all that and come to HEC in Montreal (Canada) to spend a year to study a MBA. What happened next? Read on....

Saturday, March 13, 2004

Mid term break

One week. That's all you get for working 6 months days and night on the tight intensive MBA schedule. I had a long thought about what could be fun to do in 7 days. Well, the choice wasn't that hard. I found a 'relatively' cheap ticket to London (UK) and head back there to see all my friends and loved city. I won't say here how I filled these very intense and highly enjoyable days but all I can say is that I had such a blast that it took me the first week back to school to rest from this not very restful break. So what? Who needs to sleep anyway when you're in heaven?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home